 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 154
    Re: Rotation sensor bug found —Lou Sortman
   (...) It wouldn't, though. First it gets the maximum of the given value or RANGE_SIZE. That is done to prevent a similar overflow at the low end, even though, with current values, that won't happen. Then, that value is compared against the safe (...) (25 years ago, 19-Apr-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

        Re: Rotation sensor bug found —Mario Ferrari
   (...) OK. I was wrong. I should have better analyzed your code... This definitively prove how long still is my way to get my hands on C :) BTW, I wrote an e-mail to Markus but got it bounced back. Mario (25 years ago, 19-Apr-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)