 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 1515
  Re: Math

Mike, You may have to look at writing your own. I know there's a libmint (integer math) library, but I'm currently at work, and can't check what else is there. Maybe need a libm to put all math functins in?? ROSCO mike mcfarlane (...) (24 years ago, 12-Nov-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: Math

I received the following comments and code from Mike Ash, whose Lugnet 'connection' appears not to be working at present. Big thanks Mike. I've yet to try it, but it looks OK in theory. (...) Most math functions aren't available. They would require (...) (24 years ago, 14-Nov-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)