 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 1515
Re: Math
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Sun, 12 Nov 2000 21:49:43 GMT

Mike,

You may have to look at writing your own. I know there's a libmint (integer
math) library, but I'm currently at work, and can't check what else is
there. Maybe need a libm to put all math functins in??

ROSCO

mike mcfarlane <mcfarlane_mike@*nospam*hotmail.com> wrote in message
Hi
What math functions are available under legOS? I can get the usual +-/ and • *
to work, but not powers or square roots. Are these math functions • available
and what others e.g. sine, cosine etc?
I thought it would be standard C stuff like pow and sqrt, but they don't
appear to work and I can't find a header file with any math functions in.
Not that I like the stuff or anything ;-)just need to use it.
Thanks
Mike