 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 1498
    ttyS1 corrupted after using legos —Frank Passek
   Hi there, I donwloaded, compiled and used legOS 2.4 which worked all very fine. But since then, I cannot use the serial port anymore that I connected the IR-tower to. Maybe anyone has encountered the same problem and knows a solution:) I am no (...) (24 years ago, 2-Nov-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

        Re: ttyS1 corrupted after using legos —Kekoa Proudfoot
     (...) Is the only program you are using to download things firmdl3? (...) Try also stty -a < /dev/ttyS0 and/or stty -a < /dev/ttyS1. (...) As far as I know, firmdl3 does not download .lx files. I think there is a separate program for that. dll (...) (24 years ago, 2-Nov-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

        Re: ttyS1 corrupted after using legos —Ross Crawford
   (...) Frank, I'm also using Linux (Red Hat), and had a similar problem. After using the IR tower, my modem wouldn't work on the same serial port. I solved the problem by not sharing the serial port 8?) which also allows me to connect while using the (...) (24 years ago, 2-Nov-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)