 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 1471
  Cross compiler for cygwin (Win9x/ME)

Hi, Is the h8300-hms cross compiler needed by LegOS available as a working program under the cygwin 1.1.4 environment (I'm running Windows ME). Or am I better off downloading all the djgpp stuff a'la Roxxz's page? ((URL)) I already have cygwin (...) (24 years ago, 22-Oct-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: Cross compiler for cygwin (Win9x/ME)

(...) Yes, it has been done. There are no binaries on the web, though, nor up-to-date instructions. :( Paolo Masetti (paolom@pragmanet.it) has started writing up instructions, but I don't know how far along he is in them; he is very, very busy with (...) (24 years ago, 23-Oct-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)