 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 1454
  Re: LegOS: Crosscompiler problem

Sorry to not respond earlier, Niels. It looks like the .rpms I linked to are slightly broken :| If you do not have permission to write to /usr/lib/legOS/ (which is probably the case, given what I know about the default permissions in /usr/lib/ in (...) (24 years ago, 19-Oct-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: LegOS: Crosscompiler problem

(...) ^^^...^^^ (...) The problem is with your makedepend; it doesn't accept the option '-Y' and therefore doesn't generate the .depend file. Please post the output of: which makedepend and rpm -qf `which makedepend` Regards, Hakan (24 years ago, 20-Oct-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)