 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 1467
Re: LegOS: Crosscompiler problem
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Fri, 20 Oct 2000 17:00:54 GMT

Luis Villa <liv@duke.edu> writes:

Here is what i get when running 'make rover.c':

[root@localhost code]# make rover.c
Makefile:40: .depend: No such file or directory
makedepend *.c -Y -I/usr/lib/legOS/include -I. -f- |
/usr/lib/legOS/util/fixdeps /usr/lib/legOS/kernel/ > .depend
nknown option '-Y' ignored

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

/usr/lib/legOS/include/conio.h:41: config.h: No such file or directory
/usr/lib/legOS/include/time.h:32: config.h: No such file or directory
helloworld.c:9: arguments given to macro `cls'
[ ... ]

Sorry for the long posting. Can you tell what is wrong? Maybe tell me what
to do?
It seems like there is no .depend file, and a problem with including
config.h .

The problem is with your makedepend; it doesn't accept
the option '-Y' and therefore doesn't generate the .depend file.
Please post the output of:

which makedepend

and

rpm -qf `which makedepend`

Regards,
Hakan

--
"Any sufficiently advanced bug is indistinguishable from a feature"