 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 1433
    Re: LNP Questions —Michael Ash
   (...) Well, one "people" is enough for me. (Especially this particular "people"!) So, I will work on this thing and let you know when I have something to show you. Btw, I checked on the Windows version of LNP (I run Linux, but I figure Windows ought (...) (24 years ago, 13-Oct-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

        Re: LNP Questions —Luis Villa
   (...) No idea. Not even sure how much interest there was in it in the first place. I knew I should have mirrored those files :| On the plus side, I know that at least some work was done in porting the "real" LNP tools to the Cygwin installation. (...) (24 years ago, 13-Oct-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)