 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 1428
    liv@duke.edu —Oscar Deniz Suarez
   Luis, could you please send me the demo.c you mention in the HOWTO. I can't connect to arthurdent Thanks -- ___...___ Oscar Deniz Suarez odeniz@dis.ulpgc.es Becario de Investigacion - Research Grant Holder Centro de Tecnologia de los Sistemas y la (...) (24 years ago, 9-Oct-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

        Re: liv@duke.edu —Luis Villa
   Do I still mention arthurdent in the HOWTO? Please point me at the section of the HOWTO that still points to arthurdent, because that machine/url have been disconnected for several months now, and I want to ensure that there are no references (...) (24 years ago, 9-Oct-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)