 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 1429
Re: liv@duke.edu
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Mon, 9 Oct 2000 12:57:46 GMT

Do I still mention arthurdent in the HOWTO? Please point me at the section
of the HOWTO that still points to arthurdent, because that machine/url
have been disconnected for several months now, and I want to ensure that
there are no references remaining. Also, please make sure you are looking
at the most recent version of the HOWTO- it is at:

http://legOS.sourceforge.net/HOWTO/

As far as demo.c goes, well, as you'll see when you look at the most
recent HOWTO, there is no demo.c anymore- there is a new program that
(honestly) I have not had time to test, and just had my first bug report
against this morning. Please test it out, so that I can fix it if it is
still broken.

Sorry I can't be of more help right now-
Luis

On Mon, 9 Oct 2000, Oscar Deniz Suarez wrote:

Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2000 08:46:18 GMT
From: Oscar Deniz Suarez <odeniz@dis.ulpgc.es>
To: lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos@lugnet.com
Subject: liv@duke.edu

Luis, could you please send me the demo.c you mention in the HOWTO. I
can't connect to arthurdent
Thanks

Oscar Deniz Suarez
odeniz@dis.ulpgc.es

Becario de Investigacion - Research Grant Holder
Centro de Tecnologia de los Sistemas y la Inteligencia Artificial
(http://verdi.dis.ulpgc.es/cetsia/)
Universidad de Las Palmas de Gran Canaria (http://www.ulpgc.es)
España - Spain

    "It's clear to us that Microsoft isn't the competition anymore.
                       They are our environment."
        WordPerfect manager, talking about Word