 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 1385
    Re: LNP and Lego Remote —Paolo Masetti
   (...) it's (...) Lego (...) FYI, we are working to a new, better, implementation of LNP (a sort of LNP2), backward compatible that is compatible with Lego remote too... :-) Bye, Paolo. --- This tagline is made from recycled letters. (24 years ago, 21-Aug-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

        Re: LNP and Lego Remote —Ross Crawford
   Hi Paolo, I know this is a kind of old message, but I was just wondering what's happening in this direction? I'm currently using Chris Arquiza's patch (which works fine against 0.2.5) but wondering whether there's something new & improved around the (...) (24 years ago, 6-Feb-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)