 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 1377
Re: Idle Powerdown
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Tue, 15 Aug 2000 21:33:06 GMT

Also, Paolo gets credit for the code that resets the idle counter inside IR
activity.  It will not reset on invalid packets or packets sent to a different
RCX unit, so a unit will quietly go to sleep after 15 minutes in the midst of
LNP communications directed at another robot.

Now if I were truely evil, I would add code in the LNP module to shutdown if a
special encoded packet was received.  Then I could hold the entire legOS
community hostage.   bwahahaha!!!

Rossz