 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 1373
Re: Idle Powerdown - CVS write problems
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Tue, 15 Aug 2000 09:51:41 GMT

In lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos, Paolo Masetti writes:

I've checked sourceforge and you have correct permissions. What platform
are you using? Windows?

Sorry. Linux.

My problem was that if you checked-out files as "anonymous", you need to
re-check-out them. CVS store the "access path" in CVS/Root files, so it
remembers that you are read-only.

Hmmm. Tried this (checked out the whole module to a new dir), but same problem.

I use:

:ext:paolom@cvs.legOS.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/legOS

My connection string is the same except ext->pserver. Must be a Unix thing. Is
there any developers out there using cvs under Linux? I might just ask at
SourceForge. Someone'll know.

Thanks

ROSCO