 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 1373
    Re: Idle Powerdown - CVS write problems —Ross Crawford
   (...) Sorry. Linux. (...) Hmmm. Tried this (checked out the whole module to a new dir), but same problem. (...) My connection string is the same except ext->pserver. Must be a Unix thing. Is there any developers out there using cvs under Linux? I (...) (24 years ago, 15-Aug-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

        Re: CVS write problem solved —Ross Crawford
   (...) Well, after fiddling lots, I finally got it working. Turns out :ext: is correct, dunno why the CVS page at SourceForge says :pserver:. Anyway, I successfully commited CONTRIBUTORS (had my name wrong!), and will soon be putting in some code to (...) (24 years ago, 15-Aug-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)