 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 1344
    Getting the Windows LegOS 0.2.3 compiler package to compile 0.2.4 —David Chen
   I have been using Rossz Vámos-Wentworth's LegOS 0.2.3 distribution for Windows and it works beautifully. I was wondering if anyone has had any luck getting the new 0.2.4 release to work under this Windows distribution of LegOS? I copied the entire (...) (24 years ago, 3-Aug-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

        Desperate need for help with lnpd —Tobias Bende
     Hi! I have mentioned before in this forum that I and two friends are working on a six legged robot which is supposed to learn to walk using genetic algorithms. We are now nearly finished and yesterday we finally managed to program an IR protocol (...) (24 years ago, 3-Aug-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

        Re: Getting the Windows LegOS 0.2.3 compiler package to compile 0.2.4 —Zhengrong Zang
   Hi, Dave I think it is no problem, I am using it in NT and 98, both are ok. (...) (24 years ago, 11-Aug-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)