 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 1322
  Re: Cygnus Installation troubles

(...) only (...) the (...) I have never attemped "mix" between the two environments. I hope that this is not the problem. You can try to repeat installation of cygnwin after a general cleanup. BTW, I suppose that you have made a "make realclean" (...) (24 years ago, 28-Jul-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: Cygnus Installation troubles

tnx... finally got to borrow a clean machine and got it to work (0.2.4 really does do away with the need for perl)... yep, seems like mixing the two really did mess up my installation... chrís (...) (24 years ago, 2-Aug-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: Cygnus Installation troubles

I think I am running into this problem. How do I remove all traces of my previous Cygwin 0.2.3 WinLegOS installation so the djgpp can run cleanly? Dave (...) (24 years ago, 6-Aug-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)