 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 1299
  utils/Makefile.common problem - djgpp

re: legos.0.2.4 In the file Makefile.common in the utils directory is this: # DJGPP does not define OSTYPE # ifndef OSTYPE OSTYPE=$(MSDOS) endif It should be: # DJGPP does not define OSTYPE # ifndef OSTYPE OSTYPE=$(shell uname) endif With the (...) (24 years ago, 27-Jul-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: utils/Makefile.common problem - djgpp

(...) I think that in we intented to write: # DJGPP does not define OSTYPE # ifndef OSTYPE OSTYPE=MSDOS endif Because we know that DJPP does not define OSTYPE. Are we sure that uname.exe is always present in a DJPP installation? (...) No problem. (...) (24 years ago, 27-Jul-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)