 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 1299
1298  |  1300
Subject:
utils/Makefile.common problem - djgpp
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Thu, 27 Jul 2000 18:19:19 GMT

re: legos.0.2.4

In the file Makefile.common in the utils directory is this:

# DJGPP does not define OSTYPE
#
ifndef OSTYPE
OSTYPE=$(MSDOS)
endif

It should be:

# DJGPP does not define OSTYPE
#
ifndef OSTYPE
OSTYPE=$(shell uname)
endif

With the addition of "MS-DOS" in the later ifneq line for DJGPP:

ifneq (,$(findstring $(OSTYPE),MSDOS msdosdjgpp MS-DOS))
#
# Put here DJPP defines
EXT=.exe
CC=gccw32