 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 122
121  |  123
Subject:
Updated Win32 toolchain
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Mon, 12 Apr 1999 06:35:17 GMT

I've put an updated Windows 95/98/NT H8/300 cross-compiler, based on EGCS
1.1.2 (basically, the EGCS 1.1.2 release plus Mumit Kahn's Win32 patches,
plus a couple of source hacks), on
http://www.beesknees.freeserve.co.uk/lego/ - this time, I've bundled in
enough to compile without requiring Cygwin to be installed (I think), but
remember that you need at least bits of Cygwin to make easy use of legOS.

I had a bit of a struggle building this thing, and it hasn't had as much
testing as the older compiler (still available), so let me know if there are
problems. I have managed to successfully build and run the legOS examples
(apart from the rotation sensor one, because I don't have one) from release
0.1.7.