 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 1213
Re: Strange crash (and possible fix)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Fri, 14 Jul 2000 18:41:52 GMT

On Fri, 14 Jul 2000, Luis Villa wrote:

Mike-
I wish I knew. I have frequently seen the same kinds of "random" changes
produce better results. For example, I had one piece of code that used a
switch statement- 19 statements in all. I added a 20th and poof... it
froze. I have no idea what could cause that kind of thing, but wish I knew...

Well, it'd be nice to know, certainly, but I'm not going to look into it
too hard. The fact is that it works wonderfully now. I compiled and
downlaoded probably twenty versions of my program over the past two hours
or so, and not a single one of them even thought about crashing. So I
guess I fixed it. All of a sudden, LegOS is much more enjoyable to work
with.

--
  "Do not go gentle into that good night.
   Rage, rage against the dying of the light."