 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 1211
    Strange crash (and possible fix) —Michael Ash
   I had a strange experience today. My program likes to crash a lot. I accept this as a fact of life now; part of it is the difficulty in debugging it, and part seems to be the beta-ness of legOS. However, today, I tracked down one particularly evil (...) (24 years ago, 14-Jul-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

        Re: Strange crash (and possible fix) —Luis Villa
   Mike- I wish I knew. I have frequently seen the same kinds of "random" changes produce better results. For example, I had one piece of code that used a switch statement- 19 statements in all. I added a 20th and poof... it froze. I have no idea what (...) (24 years ago, 14-Jul-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

        Re: Strange crash (and possible fix) —Michael Ash
   (...) Well, it'd be nice to know, certainly, but I'm not going to look into it too hard. The fact is that it works wonderfully now. I compiled and downlaoded probably twenty versions of my program over the past two hours or so, and not a single one (...) (24 years ago, 14-Jul-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)