 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 1176
  Re: memory leak in string handling

(...) But strcat isn't implemented in legOS is it? At least I had trouble finding it when I needed it to use in a random number generator. But this was in 0.2.3, so I don't know about 0.2.4. Tobias (24 years ago, 20-Jun-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  (canceled)

  Re: memory leak in string handling

Jamie Obrien <jamien@interworx.com.au> wrote: You can't do this: (...) You probably meant char *d2 = dest; like the original author wrote. Here also: (...) You probably meant return dest; like the original author wrote. -Kekoa (24 years ago, 20-Jun-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: memory leak in string handling

Thank you everyone who helped out. The strcat function works like a charm. Unfortunately, the memory leak is still there. I'm beginning to think it might be that the strings are never deallocated at all. I'm going to have to check so that the (...) (24 years ago, 26-Jun-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: memory leak in string handling

And the problem is solved. Perhaps my pains can be used for something good anyway. Perhaps the people who suggested their beautiful strcat-functions can have (at least the prettiest one) them included in a future release. And if you're wondering how (...) (24 years ago, 26-Jun-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)