 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 10
  Re: legOS docs - what do people want?

In this vein, what is the distribution of OS's people are using (or attempting to use) with legOS? Personally I am a linux user and feel comfortable explaining that. As for Windows 95/98/NT it might be better if someone who uses legOS on those (...) (26 years ago, 20-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: legOS docs - what do people want?

(...) Well I think you got a point I missed there, PDF is not free (compared to html) although the viewer is, adobe acrobat definitely is not. (26 years ago, 21-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: legOS docs - what do people want?

(...) True, but there are freely available PDF generators (htmldoc coming to mind most readily). Adobe Distiller is the one supplied with the commercial version of Adobe Acrobat. (...) (26 years ago, 21-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)