 Robotics / RCX / legOS / *29 (-5)
  Re: PDF (was Re: legOS docs - what do people want?)

(...) Well what about ONE html file. Nobody ever said you had to fragment html files. Or whatabout a group but zipped or tar.gzed (26 years ago, 22-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: PDF (was Re: legOS docs - what do people want?)

Well as long as there is an html version I don't care. I still think pdf is a pain to read because it doesn't scroll well. (26 years ago, 22-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: PDF (was Re: legOS docs - what do people want?)

Hello. The API documentation tool I use can generate HTML, LaTeX and manpages. Unless Dimiti expands its capabilities to also generate PDF - or somebody points me to a better tool and volunteers to convert the sources that exist already - HTML (...) (26 years ago, 23-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: Anyone building a Java VM based on legOS?

I would be concerned about memory usage. The current Palm machines have one and two megabytes of RAM, the CE machines even more. That's a lot more than the 32kB the RCX 1.0 has (though if you think about it, for the price, compared to the palm (...) (26 years ago, 22-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: legOS docs - what do people want?

Thanks, Todd, I think you have (hopefully) circumvented the "I hate pdf" and "HTML sucks" threads that were cranking up in response to this... -- SeeYa ! ---...--- Jim ---...--- Hello... Is this thing on ? Todd Lehman wrote in message ... (...) (26 years ago, 22-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact