 Robotics / RCX / legOS / *1579 (-5)
  Re: Floating-point bug fix

I can also do it, tomorrow- sorry I've been out of the loop (exams.) Rossz, if you've already done it, great; otherwise, I'll take care of this (and also the firmdl3 stuff.) Luis (...) ---...--- "Nobody ever said that democracy was simple or (...) (24 years ago, 18-Dec-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: Floating-point bug fix

(...) Because I would rather just pass the buck myself!!! :) That, plus I don't use LegOS much at all, and would rather have somebody else decide what pieces of code might be good or bad to update. -Kekoa (24 years ago, 17-Dec-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: Mindstorm Recall?

Sorry, I should have said "jack". No jack, no adaptor... -Peter "Kevin Loch" <kloch@opnsys.com> wrote in message news:G5oHCt.GqJ@lugnet.com... (...) (24 years ago, 17-Dec-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: Cygnus Installation troubles

(...) I found the problem, the SHELL environment variable requires forward slashes, not backslashes. My apologies for the error in my HOWTO. I've corrected the mistake on my website and included an additional note about this error. Rossz (24 years ago, 17-Dec-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: Floating-point bug fix

(...) Yeah, I'll just pass the buck. Why don't you have Luis give you developer's access to the project? You certainly do enough work to justify it (more than me, in fact). Rossz rossw AT jps DOT net (24 years ago, 17-Dec-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact