 Robotics / RCX / Java / 69
Re: Problem with Lejos 1.0.0Beta3
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.java
Date:
Thu, 17 May 2001 18:58:33 GMT

Are you sure the port you IR tower is connected to is really com2?
You might try connecting to com1, and then just use   lejosfirndl   .
For me, this works - it tries com1, and then downloads.

In lugnet.robotics.rcx.java, Sanghyeon Kim writes:
C:\>lejosfirmdl --tty=com2
Use --help for options.
file://f/work/lejos/bin/lejosfirmdl: bad ir link

what does this error mean?
I did everything to work lejos, but I got that error all the time.
There's nothing wrong with serial connection, nor tower itself(the LED color
is green).
I took RCX 4~6 inches from tower, and I've moved RCX in various way.
I tried turning off all the light that might affect ir connection.
Even though, my RCX did not work...