 Robotics / RCX / Java / 50
  LVI on SourceForge

The move have been made, and now lVI is up on SourceForge here. The page sucks now, but I will add additional features as I get to them. The Geocities file will still be up for a few weeks, but will not be updated. Andy (24 years ago, 27-Feb-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.java)

  Re: LVI on SourceForge

I think Andy tried to include the URL and LUGNET dropped it. Anyhow, here is the project at Sourceforge: (...) (24 years ago, 1-Mar-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.java)