 Robotics / RCX / Java / 53
Re: LVI on SourceForge
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.java
Date:
Thu, 1 Mar 2001 18:48:28 GMT

I think Andy tried to include the URL and LUGNET dropped it. Anyhow,
here is the project at Sourceforge:

http://lvi.sourceforge.net/

Regards,
Jonathan

Andy Gombos wrote:

The move have been made, and now lVI is up on SourceForge here.  The
page sucks now, but I will add additional features as I get to them.
The Geocities file will still be up for a few weeks, but will not be
updated.

Andy