 Robotics / RCX / Java / 39
  ANN: TextLCD-Tester for leJOS

I have added a little TextLCD-Applet to my rcxtools site. It will be part of the next version of RCX-Direct-Mode for leJOS and can be tested at (URL) (24 years ago, 3-Feb-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.java)

  Re: ANN: TextLCD-Tester for leJOS

That LCD applet is too cool! Sort of lets you test out what words look good and which don't before actually putting it into code. It gave me an idea to make a list on all the capital letters and lower case letters that actually look good, then try (...) (24 years ago, 8-Feb-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.java)