 Robotics / RCX / Java / 290
  Re: RCX Communications problems

Hi everyone, I did take a look at LNP, but I need to be sure that the RCX received the packet. As far as I Know, LNP is an UDP kind of communication. LLC is more reliable way to communicate as it uses ACK. I’m thinking know in recompile the RCXPort (...) (21 years ago, 7-Oct-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.java)

  Re: RCX Communications problems

(...) the LNP class also uses LLC, it just doesn't implement receiveAck(). (...) You could work ACKs into LNP (e.g. create a LNPReliableHandler), or you could add multi-byte support into and put an addressing layer over LLCReliableHandler. The (...) (21 years ago, 9-Oct-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.java)