 Robotics / RCX / Java / 279
    Re: RCX Communications problems —Jordan Bradford
   What I would do is give each RCX an internal "name" -- an identifier. When you send a message from the PC, the first part is the identifier. So if robot B gets a message intended for robot A, it should ignore it. And vice versa. The same thing would (...) (21 years ago, 29-Sep-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.java)

        Re: RCX Communications problems —Jordan Bradford
   I obviously didn't read your message very carefully. Sorry. For some reason I was reading it as "how can I control two robots remotely" and not the more specific stuff you're asking. If that acknowledgement protocol you have allows inheritance, then (...) (21 years ago, 29-Sep-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.java)