 Robotics / RCX / Java / 253
252  |  254
Subject:
Communicating between two RCX'es with cable
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.java
Date:
Fri, 30 May 2003 06:44:05 GMT

Hi there,

Long time, no see - I've finally managed to dig out my Lego
once again...

First of all; I'm very pleased to see the outcome of LejOS
2.x - with Proximity, LLC, integration of rcxcomm, etc.

Now, I was wondering if it would be possible somehow to
communicate between two RCX'es by cable - one end attached
to, say, A on the first RCX and the other end attached to,
say, 1 on the other RCX.
What do you say?

This way, one can read from 5 independent sensors at a time,
or may control 5 motors...

Regards,
  Martin E. Nielsen