 Robotics / RCX / Java / 227
  download speed

hi first, i would like to congratulate the Lejos team. When i bought Mindstorms, didn't imagine i was going to use it with my favorite programming language! I noticed that Lejos (2.0.0) is very slow to download programs or firmware to the rcx, (...) (22 years ago, 11-Nov-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.java)

  Re: download speed

(...) Daniel, Much more than the 600 byte class gets downloaded. If you do lejos myclass -o myclass.bin, and look at the size of myclass.bin, you will see the true size of the download. If you have a serial rather than usb tower, then you can use (...) (22 years ago, 11-Nov-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.java)