 Robotics / RCX / Java / 223
  Re: remote program activation

Hi Kaspar, (...) sending it the remote control sequence for button P1 it will start the currently selected program (not necessarily number 1). There was a more detailed discussion about this on the lejos mailing list a while ago. It's like this (...) (22 years ago, 25-Sep-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.java)

  Re: remote program activation

Hello Jürgen (...) Thanks, I'll check that out. (...) For the same reason as lejos allows to link/upload up to 5 different programs and the rcx has a program select button! :-) No honestly, if I have a collection of short independent programs which (...) (22 years ago, 25-Sep-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.java)