 Robotics / RCX / Java / 194
  Re: Release 2.0 of lejos

Hi Paul, Fantastic! I just loaded a program and it reported 8280 bytes free compared with 7772 in version 1.05. Great work. Roger (...) (22 years ago, 23-Jul-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.java)

  Re: Release 2.0 of lejos

Hi all, I haven't tried this version now but want to ask first whether it will work on USB interface on Linux!? Laurence (...) (22 years ago, 23-Jul-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.java)

  Re: Release 2.0 of lejos

Hi, The short answer is no. We are looking for someone who might be interested in integrating (URL) with lejos though :-) (...) (22 years ago, 23-Jul-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.java)