 Robotics / RCX / Java / 190
    Lejos discussion archives —Roger Glassey
   The last message I find is dated July 7,2002 using the link (URL) there a problem with geocrawler? or is my link out of date? Roger (22 years ago, 16-Jul-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.java)

        Re: Lejos discussion archives —Juergen Stuber
   (...) Could be, I see the same. (...) I don't think so. You could use the sourceforge archive at (URL) Jürgen Stuber <stuber@loria.fr> (URL) (22 years ago, 16-Jul-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.java)

        Re: Lejos discussion archives —Roger Glassey
   (...) Hi Jürgen Thanks for the link. It is not only up to date, but the search function actually works. Perhaps the lejos.sourceforge.net web site could be modified to use it instead of Geocrawler. Roger (22 years ago, 16-Jul-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.java)