 Robotics / RCX / Java / 191
Re: Lejos discussion archives
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.java
Date:
Tue, 16 Jul 2002 17:13:59 GMT

"Roger Glassey" <glassey@ieor.berkeley.edu> writes:

The last message I find is dated July 7,2002  using the link
http://www.geocrawler.com/lists/3/SourceForge/15325/0/
Is there a problem with geocrawler?

Could be, I see the same.

or is my link out of date?

I don't think so.
You could use the sourceforge archive at

Jürgen

--
Jürgen Stuber <stuber@loria.fr>
http://www.loria.fr/~stuber/