 Robotics / RCX / Java / 189
Re: Java version of DiscShooter
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.java
Date:
Wed, 10 Jul 2002 18:06:57 GMT

I think it would be a great idea to have a fixed robot design and a
specified behaviour for that robot and then for people to write various
applications to make it work.

Is this disc shooter design available somewhere?

Since there doesn't seem to be alot of activity in the java group
(particularly for beginners), I'm posting my java version of the DiscShooter
program from the Advanced Builders Set.  Let's see some other examples out
there!

SNip to keep lugnet happy.