 Robotics / RCX / Java / 186
  Re: Controlling Multiple RCX's from one PC

Hi, Roger and Jonathan!! I'd like to get your code too as I'm also interested to do the same thing as Jonathan. Would you mind also sending your source code about controlling multiple mindstorms using one PC to me? I'd like to have more exchange (...) (22 years ago, 8-Jul-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.java)

  Re: Controlling Multiple RCX's from one PC

Lawrie Griffiths has majorly reworked the RCX communications support in leJOS. His architecture allows you to define protocol stacks that sit on top of a basic transport mechanism. He has implemented support for the LNP stack used in legos - which (...) (22 years ago, 10-Jul-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.java)