 Robotics / RCX / Java / 180
  MinuteTimer and currentTimeMillis()

I am writing a class which can be set with the actual time and then provide the value to other classes. It only has to be accurate to the minute. I've done this in NQC, but am trying to figure out how to do it using Lejos. If currentTimeMillis() is (...) (22 years ago, 15-Jun-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.java)

  Re: MinuteTimer and currentTimeMillis()

(...) An int, 4 bytes. (...) That's right. (...) I think a complete cycle will take 49.7 days, as you have to get through the negative values, too. But I bet nobody has yet tried it. (Somewhat like the MSWindows sure crash a while ago :-) (...) No, (...) (22 years ago, 15-Jun-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.java)