 Robotics / RCX / Search Results: usb to ris 1.x rcx ir how
 Results 101 – 120 of about 5300.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Save the RIS!

In lugnet.robotics, David Koudys writes: In lugnet.robotics, Timothy Schroeder writes: This may be a childish and stupid idea, but given the present news and rumors on how the RIS system is heading, I'd like to see how many RIS & RCX enthusiasts (...) (22 years ago, 29-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx)

ris, rcx, how
(score: 4.495)

  Re: Save the RIS!

In lugnet.robotics, David Koudys writes: In lugnet.robotics, Timothy Schroeder writes: This may be a childish and stupid idea, but given the present news and rumors on how the RIS system is heading, I'd like to see how many RIS & RCX enthusiasts (...) (22 years ago, 30-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx)

ris, rcx, how
(score: 4.494)

  Re: Save the RIS!

(...) This may be a childish and stupid idea, but given the present news and rumors on how the RIS system is heading, I'd like to see how many RIS & RCX enthusiasts there are. Maybe if there are enough of us out there, we could sway LEGOs mind from (...) (22 years ago, 1-Feb-03, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx)

ris, rcx, how
(score: 4.494)

  Re: Save the RIS!

"Bluey" <Wolf_and_eagle@spam...yahoo.com> wrote in message news:H9HpMG.DJs@lugnet.com... This may be a childish and stupid idea, but given the present news and rumors on how the RIS system is heading, I'd like to see how many RIS & RCX enthusiasts (...) (22 years ago, 29-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx)

ris, rcx, how
(score: 4.494)

  Re: Save the RIS!

This may be a childish and stupid idea, but given the present news and rumors on how the RIS system is heading, I'd like to see how many RIS & RCX enthusiasts there are. Maybe if there are enough of us out there, we could sway LEGOs mind from (...) (22 years ago, 30-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx)

ris, rcx, how
(score: 4.494)

  Re: Save the RIS!

In lugnet.robotics, Timothy Schroeder writes: This may be a childish and stupid idea, but given the present news and rumors on how the RIS system is heading, I'd like to see how many RIS & RCX enthusiasts there are. Maybe if there are enough of us (...) (22 years ago, 29-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx)

ris, rcx, how
(score: 4.494)

  Re: Save the RIS!

In lugnet.robotics, Paul Kleniewski writes: This may be a childish and stupid idea, but given the present news and rumors on how the RIS system is heading, I'd like to see how many RIS & RCX enthusiasts there are. Maybe if there are enough of us out (...) (22 years ago, 30-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx)

ris, rcx, how
(score: 4.494)

  Save the RIS!

This may be a childish and stupid idea, but given the present news and rumors on how the RIS system is heading, I'd like to see how many RIS & RCX enthusiasts there are. Maybe if there are enough of us out there, we could sway LEGOs mind from (...) (22 years ago, 29-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx)

ris, rcx, how
(score: 4.494)

  Re: Save the RIS!

(...) This may be a childish and stupid idea, but given the present news and rumors on how the RIS system is heading, I'd like to see how many RIS & RCX enthusiasts there are. Maybe if there are enough of us out there, we could sway LEGOs mind from (...) (22 years ago, 31-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx)

ris, rcx, how
(score: 4.494)

  Re: Save the RIS!

(...) This may be a childish and stupid idea, but given the present news and rumors on how the RIS system is heading, I'd like to see how many RIS & RCX enthusiasts there are. Maybe if there are enough of us out there, we could sway LEGOs mind from (...) (22 years ago, 31-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx)

ris, rcx, how
(score: 4.494)

  Re: Save the RIS!

Stephane Simard ha scritto: In lugnet.robotics, David Koudys writes: In lugnet.robotics, Timothy Schroeder writes: This may be a childish and stupid idea, but given the present news and rumors on how the RIS system is heading, I'd like to see how (...) (22 years ago, 29-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx)

ris, rcx, how
(score: 4.494)

  Re: usb from .java best how

(...) Pat, Lejos 2.1.0 includes JNI libraries that support all forms of RCX comms. The PC Tower class interfaces with serial and USB towers. It lets you send and receive standard Lego packets. The send and receive methods support the Lego firmware (...) (22 years ago, 5-Mar-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.java)

usb, rcx, how
(score: 4.484)

  USB tower

Hello - In the past I have burned out serial port towers, so I recently acquired the USB version of the IR tower. I did not realize that NQC makes use of the lego driver - it is looking like I have to purchase an entire RIS just to get Ghost. Is (...) (22 years ago, 7-Jun-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

usb, ris, ir
(score: 4.477)

  Re: frame RCX reply how

I wish I could give you a direct answer, but I don't know. However, I suspect (as I'm sure you do) that what you are looking for has already been done. Below are three possible sources which you can adopt, co-opt, or reverse-engineer to get where (...) (22 years ago, 1-Feb-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

rcx, ir, how
(score: 4.473)

  Re: frame RCX reply how

Concerning the parsing of LEGO packets, I've found these bits to be useful in coming up with a parsing algorithm: * Packets start with 0x55 * Individual bytes of a packet are sent with little or no delay in between bytes * Packets may or may not (...) (22 years ago, 1-Feb-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

rcx, ir, how
(score: 4.471)

  Re: frame RCX reply how

(...) ... (...) Corrected/ elaborated in [square brackets]. I found my error by comparing bricxcc to a delightfully inaccurate summary of ~kekoa on replies that I built some time ago. Except again, op 63/6B UploadRam I find only in in "LASM Byte (...) (22 years ago, 1-Feb-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

rcx, ir, how
(score: 4.471)

  ROBOLAB 2.5 (USB) woes with Mac OS 9.2

I just gave my son ROBOLAB (2.5, with USB tower, in the Team Challenge set) and can't get it to run on our Power Macintosh G3 running Mac OS 9.2.1. When I bring up ROBOLAB, the "ADMINISTRATOR" button is not enabled, so I can't download firmware to (...) (23 years ago, 27-Dec-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab)

usb, rcx, ir
(score: 4.464)

  Lego IR serial tower!

Hello! I'd like to use leJOS on linux but it seems not so good support for usb IR tower, so I'd like to get one IR serial tower like the one from RIS 1.0/1.5, as no parts' sales in HK. Can anyone tell me what should I do? Rgds, Laurence (22 years ago, 5-Jul-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

usb, ris, ir
(score: 4.461)

  remote control using PIC16F877

Hello everyone. I've just developed a remote control for the RCX using the PIC16F877. It's very useful due to the fact that it does not need a computer, but still needs the ir tower (the serial one, sorry I'll try to adapt the project tu use the new (...) (23 years ago, 2-Jan-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

usb, rcx, ir
(score: 4.460)

  Downloading Firmware

I am trying to download the firmware to the ris 1.0 & 2.0 using the usb tower but it won't finish, the rcx only counts to 200-300 & is different all the time. then it says the tower is disconnected, when i didn't even touch it. BUT the serial tower (...) (23 years ago, 31-Jan-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

usb, ris, rcx
(score: 4.459)

More:  Next Page >>