 Robotics / RCX / 997
    Mindstorms for Dummies —Ralph Hempel
   I just got my complimentary copy of Mindstorms for Dummies and its worth every penny! (They had requested permission to put pbForth on the CD) Now, I may be somewhat biased towards the Extreme Mindstorms book that I helped write, but Mindstorms for (...) (24 years ago, 22-Jan-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

        Re: Mindstorms for Dummies —Mike Broam
      Thanks for the info. I'm just getting into Mindstorms, and was thinking about buying it. I think not with the review you gave. Mike Broam (...) (24 years ago, 23-Jan-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

        Re: Mindstorms for Dummies —Ben Erwin
   I got Mindstorms for Dummies sent to me as soon as it was ready from Amazon, since I'm curious what my competition looks like. :) And I kept quiet for a while, but I'm glad you wrote something first, Ralph, because I feel the same way. I was (...) (24 years ago, 6-Feb-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.books)

        RE: Mindstorms for Dummies —Ralph Hempel
   (...) I felt a bit guilty after I posted my review because it was written with a lot of....well, let's just call it emotion. Rereading my opening phrase I realize there may be opportunity to take it out of context... (...) In case there is any (...) (24 years ago, 6-Feb-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.books)

        Re: Mindstorms for Dummies —Alexandre Bec
    Huh, I hope that "Lego Mindstorms pour Les Nuls" will be soon available in France ;-) Waiting this great happening, I will stay with my Oreilly Unofficial Guide... -- Alexandre BEC laleks@free.fr (URL) (24 years ago, 7-Feb-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.books)