 Robotics / RCX / 1040
RE: Mindstorms for Dummies
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.books
Date:
Tue, 6 Feb 2001 22:48:57 GMT

Ben wrote:

I got Mindstorms for Dummies sent to me as soon as it was ready
from Amazon,
since I'm curious what my competition looks like. :)  And I kept
quiet for a
while, but I'm glad you wrote something first, Ralph, because I
feel the same
way.

I felt a bit guilty after I posted my review because it was written
with a lot of....well, let's just call it emotion. Rereading my opening
phrase I realize there may be opportunity to take it out of context...

I just got my complimentary copy of Mindstorms for Dummies
and its worth every penny! (They had requested permission to
put pbForth on the CD)

In case there is any doubt, the book is not worth the paper it's printed
on. When I say it's worth every penny, I hope that most of LUGNET readers
understand that a complimentary copy is free :-)

Cheers,

Ralph Hempel - P.Eng

The train stops at the train station,
The bus stops at the bus station,