 Robotics / RCX / 927
  VB SDK for RCXs

Ok I'm sure this is a very neophyte question but since the search option isn't available currently I'm going to have to ask it anyways. I just got my first RCX 1.5 this week and have been doing all the standard tutorial stuff to get an understanding (...) (24 years ago, 29-Dec-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  Re: VB SDK for RCXs

The VB SDK is on the LEGO Mindstorms page under the Master Coders SDK area. A word of warning, I looks like 2.0 does not use the OCX that VB uses. You may want to explore the 2.0 software. James J. Trobaugh <james@ngltc.org> wrote in message (...) (24 years ago, 29-Dec-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)