 Robotics / RCX / 933
Re: VB SDK for RCXs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx
Date:
Fri, 29 Dec 2000 14:18:08 GMT

The VB SDK is on the LEGO Mindstorms page under the Master Coders SDK area.
A word of warning, I looks like 2.0 does not use the OCX that VB uses.  You
may want to explore the 2.0 software.

James J. Trobaugh <james@ngltc.org> wrote in message
Ok I'm sure this is a very neophyte question but since the search option
isn't available currently I'm going to have to ask it anyways. I just got • my
first RCX 1.5 this week and have been doing all the standard tutorial • stuff
to get an understanding of the system.

Now I'd like to explore other ways to program the RCX. I heard that there
was a Visual Basic SDK available but have not been able to find a web site
with information about locating or using such a tool kit. If someone could
point me in the right direction I would appreciate it.

Thanks,

jt

--
James J. Trobaugh