 Robotics / RCX / 88
    Re: Decoding the LEGO IR remote control —Kekoa Proudfoot
   (...) Do you want to connect the PIC to the IR tower to receive signals from the Lego remote control, or do you want to build your own IR receiver, and attach the PIC to that? The encoding of the IR is pretty simple. The IR tower contains a circuit (...) (25 years ago, 17-Sep-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

        Re: Decoding the LEGO IR remote control —Nick Taylor
   (...) Hello Kekoa - - I apologize for not being able to make myself clear. I want to use the LEGO #9738 to control robots that use something other that the RCX for a controller. I envision a Sharp GP1U581Y IR receiver driving a PIC. The PIC will (...) (25 years ago, 18-Sep-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)