 Robotics / RCX / 862
  Re: RIS 2.0 - when, where, what??

Oh, wow!! If that set is even half as good as it looks in the picture, that will be one set everyone will be scrambling to pick up!! Mind you, I do hope they don't expect to put a $390 price tag on it and expect people to pay that much for it!! Mind (...) (24 years ago, 28-Nov-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.technic)

  Re: RIS 2.0 - when, where, what??

I don't think so - I seem to remember seeing this somewhere before, built with a humble RCX 1.0/5. Actually, if you look closely, you'll see it contains 2 RCXs, one below the other on an angle. Not much chance of TLC including 2 with the set.... (...) (24 years ago, 28-Nov-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.technic)

  Re: RIS 2.0 - when, where, what??

Yeah, that was Jin Sato's. It's featured in his book on Mindstorms, and on his site: (...) (24 years ago, 28-Nov-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.technic)

  Re: RIS 2.0 - when, where, what??

(...) I take that back. Apparently Jin Sato didn't make that, he just talked about it in the book. I guess I never really noticed MIBO in that picture before. *feeling dumb* sorry... -jeremiah- (24 years ago, 28-Nov-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.technic)