 Robotics / RCX / 829
828  |  830
Subject:
Batteries...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx
Date:
Wed, 15 Nov 2000 09:47:48 GMT

Quick questo, which no doubt has been answered time and time again, is it
possible to use rechargable
batteries in the RCX1.5 ? As I tried and it turned on, went mad then turned
off again, so I didn't bother again, but I just read a message where someone
was using NiCd batteries.

If this message has een answered many times, please just send me an email
rather than filling up the group :)

thanks greatly - Ciaran