 Robotics / RCX / 825
  Re: Painful details on RCX.pm problems

Luis, I found a half dead 9V battery and put it in my tower. I am getting similar results, except I hang after the first or second reading. Something like: 0) 41 1) 41 And that is it. I for got to ask is it connisistantly after the 4th one things go (...) (24 years ago, 8-Nov-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  Re: Painful details on RCX.pm problems

Yes, it does in fact happen more or less often sometimes (though it is usually consistent.) It has been an awful long time since I changed batteries... I'll get a new set tomorrow and take a look at it. Thanks a bunch, John... Luis (...) (24 years ago, 9-Nov-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)