 Robotics / RCX / 710
  Localization and the RCX

We're working on a project that requires an autonomous robot to manage the localization problem. We started by trying just dead-reckoning. We've tried a number of different gearing set-ups and wheel configurations, including using a dual (...) (24 years ago, 6-Sep-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  Re: Localization and the RCX

(...) I've played with this only a bit. With tech the way it is right now I've come up with the following ideas. 1. The robot's playing area is painted from black to white. Where the top left is all white and the bottom right all black with a (...) (24 years ago, 8-Sep-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)